Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Western Union - are you still buying it?

When I used Western Union for my first time I though that this is the best way to pay for goods. I started doing business online with dealers from china and everything went well. And than I realized I was too naive. I sent money to someone in the UK and he started bluffing me 6 days from sunday. Anyhow, my total lost was $800 but I'm saying 'thank you' everyday for loosing that money, I could never learn this kinda stuff in school, you know... for me it was experience I couldn't get anywhere else.

Since then, I paid with Western Union maybe few more times and that's it, I decided to move to PayPal. Even with PayPal someone managed to steal money from me and since the transaction wasn't via eBay, PayPal wouldn't refund me. Anyhow, I have a question for you. You won't have to answer since the answer will be obvious. Will you buy a brand new item for 50% off the retail price from someone you don't know and pay him by Western Union?

I guess you're smiling right now because you know what I mean. Every time I see an ad somewhere that ask people to pay with Western Union I know someone already been scammed before by this ad. If the scammers wouldn't succeed, they wouldn't keep trying. I take it very seriously when I see those ads, I also take it personally as if they stole from me. Read between the lines. Don't give them the option to steal your money. It's the money you worked very hard for, if they want money, let them work for it too!




Again, don't let 'em get ya!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment